April 4, 2005

Tonight could viewed as the perfect project session. I made good time, nothing got in the way of accurately installing the two ends and partitions that make up the drawer unit. Using this method of construction is pretty fussy as there is no room for error on making the ends parallel up and down and front to back as well as square to the back surface. Any error will make the drawers fit poorly and cause excessive wear to the wood drawer slides. So I took my time and made sure that everything was as accurate as possible. I still have a lot of components to fabricate and install but the shape of the cabinet shows.

Current Project Page

Main Page

Next Page