August 25, 2004

Tonight's project was all about lighting in the garage in the new shop. I used the pressure washer to clean up the channel portion of the old fixtures. I removed the old ballast before pressure washing them and as soon as they were dry Isprayed them with white paint. I used a fast drying paint and started hanging them as soon as they were dry. As you can see in the picture I got three of them installed before it was time to quit. I installed a new ballast in each fixture and hope that they last as long as the old ones. All five ballasts had a date code of 1972, that is over 30 years of use.

Current Project Page

Main Page

Next Page