January 8, 2006

In looking back at the last update I see that I have not updated this site since the middle of October. The reason for this is that there hasn't been any work accomplished in working on the shop itself. Fall clean up and the holidays got in the middle of my free time. So today I got back to work on a project that really was needed. I installed the garage door operator that was used on the old shop overhead door. The first picture shows the plywood hanger I constructed to hold the operator head in place. The picture below shows the finished project, note the remote control unit beside the doors. Instead of wiring a push button I decided this made more sense, and much easier since I forgot to run a wire while the wall was open.

Current Project Page

Main Page

Next Page