Tonight I did nothing but work on the outside outlets. I devised a way to use some left over plastic nail-on boxes. Since I used batts on the studs it is not possible to use these nailed directly onto the studs, unless I wanted to notch the batts. And nailing a single 2 X 4 on the side of the stud still cramps the box and cover and adding more block messes up the insulation installation. So instead I used 1-1/2" styrofoam (red arrow) between a small piece of 2 X 4 and the siding. Once the hole is cut I screwed the block onto the stud and then nailed the box to the block. It made a very strudy and insulated block. I have all the outside boxes installed now.