The project started tonight with moving the wianscoting from the old shop to the new shop. Then I got started with the built-in cabinet. I had to build support pieces for the base unit and then I roughed out the base cabinet. I used leftover plywood from the house project since it is painted and will feature doors so nothing shows. I applied the face frames and then hauled it down to the new shop for installation. I did have time to cut out the pieces for the top section but decided to wait until tomorrow to construct it. It will be made of MDF and will be a lot heavier to handle so better to start fresh.