May 26, 2004

Tonight I finished up the painting and instead of trying to show a picture of that I got to work on the electrical finish and can show some progress in that area. I hung the ceiling fixture first and since it is a 1500 MA High Output (think "Very Bright") fixture it washed out the pictures I am using to show the next project. I made labels for the panel cover to mark the breakers and applied them to show the function of each breaker. I also got most of the outlets and switches installed along with the telephone. In the event that you are wondering, all the devices are bright red, Sandy's favorite color. The phone is not hooked up in the shop yet but will be by the weekend. Sandy cleaned up the floor this afternoon so I am very near starting the carpet and counter tops that will finish this project up on the inside.

Current Project Page

Main Page

Next Page