I was able to get a couple hours on the machine shed tonight and like yesterdays update I start out with a repeat picture for reference. Although I have a lot of cleaning to do before starting any serious demolition I do need some floor space to make piles of scrap material so I decided to work on the the partition that I built a number of years ago. This was added to act as a wood storage area and to make a spot for the wood stove I planned to use when I worked in the machine shed in the cold weather. I removed the metal from the west wall and both sides of the partition. In the picture below you can see the bright spot in the west wall, which was the hole for the stove pipe. I marked the timbers that I used to frame the partition so they show up better in this picture.