September 17, 2005

I am posting this update on Sunday instead of Saturday when the work occurred as we completed our Saturday work and then left twon for a wedding celebration. As you can see in this picture I poured the final section in this row of concrete. It was five feet long and I used a trowel to cut a joint at 4 foot to keep my staggered joint scheme. You will notice a fan on the upper right side of the picture, this was used to try to evaporate the surface moisture as the breeze we started out with died down and the clouds moved in, both of which slowed the process of setting.

Current Project Page

Main Page

Next Page